Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall Card


"But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; 
I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever." 
Psalm 52:10

Since I don't have many stamping supplies with me I am happy when I can find a pumpkin stamp for a dollar and a leaf punch for a dollar.  I will be so happy when I get back to my stamping supplies, but I don't know when that will be. A special thanks to my House Mouse list girls who send me supplies.  You are the greatest girls and I love each and every one of you

5 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the pumpkins and of course the mousie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I love fall and pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cathy...so cute...reminds me of the great cards Dorothy Spier used to make! Fun Halloween scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i can smell FALL even it's SUMMER here! lol :-) Very cute, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - your tree is wonderful - perfect for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge! Thank you for your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete