Tuesday, May 7, 2013

H.M. Smoochin'# HMFMC145

I have a member who has been with me for many years and gave me this stamp.  She knew I loved sunflowers :)  She is very ill now and bedridden.  I love this woman. She has a heart of gold and of God.  I miss her so much.  So I called her a while back, had been trying to get ahold of her but they said I had the wrong number. Finally..... and got to talk to her.  Made my day.  So I had to let her know how much we all loved and miss her.  Hugs, Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Cathy, so good of you to find me and leave me such a beautiful comment. :). I love new friends and I have just become a member here. Your house mouse card is gorgeous! Love the background and what love to cut this one out.
    Hugs..have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, and such depth of color! Great job.

    ReplyDelete