Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sweet Smellin' # HMFMC145

I think I got stuck on green and yellow today.  I had this oval image and I think I use this layout a bit too much but it is so "usable"  LOL.  I high lighted or shaded the back of the oval but it sure doesn't show on here.     I guess I better try some different colors on the next card huh?  Maybe I should have Mark hide the green and yellow paper LOL I found thes yellow flowers in a corner of a suitcase and they were way to pale so I copic colored them. It is hard to tell on here butI had fun anyway.   I have gotten to spend more time making cards today then in a long time.  Thank you again House Mouse girls for helping me out so much .  You are the awesomest and I love having you as part of  my house mouse group.  Come to think of it, it wouldn't be much of a group without you all. 
Hugs, Cathy

13 comments:

  1. How adorable. Love those flourishes at the bottom of the oval.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. I'm a fan of yellow...I think it makes everything so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know yellow and green are Oregon Ducks school colors right? LOL A nice summery card-happy that you get to settle in and stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Cathy! Love the flowers.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your yellow & green. it so happy and adorably put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful so gorgeous, thank you for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see your highlights and shading on your oval and that flowers are such a beautiful color. It's an all around lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at House Mouse & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a pleasure to have you join me and thank you so much for your lovely comment
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathy! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. It's a pleasure to meet you. I love your House Mouse Lovers Group! Your cards are beautiful with such sweet and adorable images. Lovely work! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathy, this is adorable. love all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of beautiful layers. So pretty. Thanks again for joining us at HM and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous card, beautiful yellow flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends.
    Pauline GDT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ABsolutely Love, love, love all the yellow and flowers and I love the glittery rose.

    ReplyDelete